A complete review of Chitika Ads including CPC, CPM information. A look into the quality of ads shown and whether Chitika ads can be used
Chitika
could be a well-established advertising network that claims to rival Adsense in
several departments like ad cover rate, payments, CPC etc. I felt that Chitika
is AN not a new ad network and one that isn't a return and go variety of ad
network, thus I feel that a Chitika Review would be worthwhile.
I have seen
plenty of false info and correct info on several forums concerning Chitika and
its options, thus i assumed I’d let my readers understand the things that i do
know about Chitika during this review.
Hopefully
this Chitika Ads Review can you provides a superb plan concerning what to
expect from Chitika if you ever did need to sign in and begin exploitation
their ads.
If you have
got used Chitika already, keep in mind to go away your experiences within the
comments section.
Yes, Chitika
accepts every kind of internet sites except adult and banned content with any
quantity of traffic. Thus even tiny websites with low traffic can even apply
for Chitika and take a look at to create some cash from it.
How is that
the Ad-Fill Rate of Chitika?
Before once
it come into being, the ad-fill rate was terrible for Chitika because it ne'er
showed ads for those guests UN agency came from outside the North American
nation and North American nation.
But since a
year or 2, they need started showing ads for guests outside the higher than
mentioned countries however the ads still ought to higher.
How is that
the CPC of Chitika?
Chitika CPC
for North American nation and North American nation traffic is on par with
Adsense, which suggests you'll expect twenty cents or a lot of per click. However
you always don't get something measurable for clicks from countries like Asian
nation, China, Japan etc.
Chitika
doesn't precisely show you the CPC of every click however you'll see higher
earnings once the traffic you receive is preponderantly North American nation
traffic.
How is that
the Quality of Chitika Ads?
Chitika ads
generally and by generally I mean not fairly often, turn out tight quality ads.
the standard of ads shown by Chitika would ne'er create American state opt for
Chitika as a primary alternative, on condition that Adsense is illegal, then I’d
think about using Chitika, simply because of the standard of the ads being
shown.
For the
short time that I used Chitika, I felt that the ads were extremely untargeted.
i used to be obtaining ads a few new occasional complete on my technical school
journal.
Very seldom I’d
see one thing associated with technical school which too mistily, some ads of
iPhone cases would seem.
Never can
you see ads that area unit as targeted as Adsense ads.
Yes. They’re
prompt with payments once you have got reached the minimum payout. You’ll
investigate the minimum payouts of the many ad networks here – Adsense
Alternatives.
Have You Use
Chitika with Adsense on Same Page?
As we have a
tendency to all apprehend Adsense has some strict rules of ad placement. However
it's been verified experimentally that Chitika Ads will be used with Adsense,
the most reason for this is often that Chitika Ads area unit in the main
non-contextual and Adsense ads area unit discourse thus there would be no
jostle for keywords or ads between them.
Conclusion
As a
conclusion, I’d prefer to provide Chitika a two star rating, If you have got to
any extent further questions on this Chitika Review, then please let American
state apprehend within the comments, i will be able to attempt to answer them.

Chitika is nice adsense. But make sure that you have good traffic from all country. At least 2000 visitor per day and must have 10% from US AND CANADA I AM USING THE SAME ON MY BLOG http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/2014/01/ranbir-kapoor.html
ReplyDeleteAND GETTING 25$ PER DAY