Every blogger needs that their blog look distinctive among their competitors. If you add this contrivance in to your blog , therefore this contrivance can add a lot of awesomeness animation loading effect to your blog.
This contrivance is extremely straightforward. this can be a lot of or less exit result simply we have a tendency to add within the Microsoft PowerPoint custom animation. once a traveler leave a current page of your journal or click on the link the link it'll build some animation.
To see the live demo simply on my blog itself or click on any link and see the modification.
This contrivance is extremely straightforward. this can be a lot of or less exit result simply we have a tendency to add within the Microsoft PowerPoint custom animation. once a traveler leave a current page of your journal or click on the link the link it'll build some animation.
To see the live demo simply on my blog itself or click on any link and see the modification.
How To Add A Animated Loading Effect To Blogger Blog ?
- Goto your blogger blog.
- Click on Template >> Edit HTML.
- Search </body> in your blogger template.
- Paste the following code just above </body>.
<style>
#tbt-page-loader {
position: fixed!important;
top: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
left: 0;
z-index: 9999;
background:#000 url('https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEigzayMJ0PiILb18lhkbF5Y8T4_83LAtvJWjw6InNyd25olkwwkVyEUDyLchojhNfQN3Ui6YgtrLNea23J3mJFfabpwp85eWw-ketkTUMydk48QwIjJpjD4sImzWuUdHa16I0065o3LVWQ/s200/load6.gif') no-repeat 50% 30%;
color: #FFF;
display: none;
font: 0/0 a;
text-shadow: none;
padding: 1em 1.2em;
}
</style>
<script type='text/javascript'>
//<![CDATA[
$(document.body).append('<div id="tbt-page-loader">Loading...</div>');
$(window).on ("beforeunload", function() {
// ... Show the Animation `.fadeIn()`
$('#tbt-page-loader').fadeIn(1000).delay(6000).fadeOut(1000);
});
//]]>
</script>
#tbt-page-loader {
position: fixed!important;
top: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
left: 0;
z-index: 9999;
background:#000 url('https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEigzayMJ0PiILb18lhkbF5Y8T4_83LAtvJWjw6InNyd25olkwwkVyEUDyLchojhNfQN3Ui6YgtrLNea23J3mJFfabpwp85eWw-ketkTUMydk48QwIjJpjD4sImzWuUdHa16I0065o3LVWQ/s200/load6.gif') no-repeat 50% 30%;
color: #FFF;
display: none;
font: 0/0 a;
text-shadow: none;
padding: 1em 1.2em;
}
</style>
<script type='text/javascript'>
//<![CDATA[
$(document.body).append('<div id="tbt-page-loader">Loading...</div>');
$(window).on ("beforeunload", function() {
// ... Show the Animation `.fadeIn()`
$('#tbt-page-loader').fadeIn(1000).delay(6000).fadeOut(1000);
});
//]]>
</script>
After adding this code and save your blog template.
Now you and your visitors see awesome cool animated effect in the blog.


I will use this tips on my blog www.guruofmovie.blogspot.in
ReplyDeleteThis is a very nice article for my blog I will add this in my blog www.guruofmovie.blogspot.in
ReplyDeleteI will use this on my blog www.guruofmovie.blogspot.in
ReplyDeleteHi i am a blogger and seo i have seen so many time if you will add this animated effect this will help to provide you look in your blog. I want to say nice article. If you will get many Gadget then you will get a slow speed on blog or website see the reason on http://24hoursseo.blogspot.in
ReplyDeleteAfter looking this I want to say that use the necessary gadget do not use all gadget in your blog.
I HAVE GONE INTO THIS ARTICLE AND I USED THIS ON MY BLOG http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in/ BUT DUE TO ANIMATED EFFECT I HAVE LOSE MY AVG TIME OF VISITOR ON MY BLOG AND I GOT ONE BENEFIT THAT VISITOR ARE INCREASED ON MY BLOG SO THERE IS SO MANY BENEFIT AND LOSS OF THIS GANDGET
ReplyDelete