IP
Blogger Widgets

CBOX Premium WordPress Plugin Review – Is it worth it? | Seo Tips - Blogging Tricks - Make Money With Adsense
Home » , » CBOX Premium WordPress Plugin Review – Is it worth it?

CBOX Premium WordPress Plugin Review – Is it worth it?

CBOX could be a very talked-about on-line chat gizmo that you simply will place on your own website. It a really promising chat box and ne'er hangs or lags. Their free service is sort of sensible with one default theme and dynamical solely few choices is allowed. I you would like to feature cbox on your WordPress diary all you have got to try to is to is register on their web site cbox.ws. You may get a brief code that you'll be able to copy and passed it on to one amongst your gizmos in your required widget. Currently that you simply apprehend what CBOX is, you would possibly wish to understand why it’s higher to use CBOX instead of employing a WordPress Ajax plugin which might do a similar or similar issue.

Why do you have to use CBOX?
Well, even supposing there square measure lots of plugins in WordPress that give a similar options as CBOX will, you ought to still opt for CBOX. Here’s why. I even have been employing a WordPress plugin referred to as straightforward Ajax chat a short while agone on my web site GoPUC.com .The issue is that it overtook my 8GB four electronic equipment server with eightieth usage. Now, if you were running this on a shared server and got a good quantity of traffic you'll be able to think about your self-banned! The plugin isn't optimized and if it had been it'd still deduct superfluous house on your server. CBOX on the opposite hand have those coated as they use their own server for your chat messages.

CBOX conjointly stops spam and alternative machine-controlled bots to come back in and wreck your life. It’s extremely advanced code to make sure that such automation ne'er happen.

Although the CBOX ads don't seem to be quite annoying within the default version, within the premium version they removed their smalls ads and conjointly any back links to their web site.
All in all, I feel that everybody ought to get yourselves one amongst these as they assist you to extend user interaction rather like it's on my web site GoPUC.com .  And by the means, I simply needed to mention that I don’t get any concession or commission from CBOX for advertising their premium services. The premium services were with great care sensible that I felt like sharing it with everybody.

Why should I go for CBOX premium?


  1. Its f***ng low-cost – solely 6$ for three months!
  2. You’ll take away spam my humans mechanically.
  3. These folks square measure one UN agency write an equivalent message over and all over again making an attempt to fill within the whole box. I hate them….
  4. You can take away impostors. Usually, I wont to get folks write things on my chat box impersonating as Admin, or business executive of GoPUC.com. Well you'll directly ban these names for anybody to use it.
     
  5. Nice trying themes
  6.  The themes look easy and nice. I originally didn’t just like the look of the default theme as a result of it ne'er suited my web site.
  7. Instant updates within the default version you'd ought to click refresh on the CBOX or refresh the full page to look at any new message that you just might need got. However within the premium version you get instant updates so keeps users additional interacted rather than simply refreshing the full page and conjointly save quite some band breadth.
  8. you'll see what percentage square measure on-line 
  9. Rather than having a separate contrivance to inform you the quantity of users on-line cbox premium will it for you therefore saving additional load time for user and a more robust expertise. 
  10. No ads by CBOX

What options are on CBOX premium?

CBOX Premium WordPress Plugin Review – Is it worth it?

 

 

 

 

All in all, I feel that everybody ought to get yourselves one in every of these as they assist you to extend user interaction a bit like it's on my web site GoPUC.com .  And by the means, I simply needed to mention that I don’t get any concession or commission from CBOX for advertising their premium services. The premium services were with great care sensible that I felt like sharing it with everybody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment